Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back to work!

After almost 2.5 years I am back to work again. Feels great! Didn't realize a part of me always wanted to go back. But that work has to be what I like. So, when an opportunity came up at this old client of mine (where I like to go back any day), I was happy again. Although that meant I have to miss being with DD (dear daughter)......

It's already a week now that I started. In this past week I noticed many things......

#1, DD misses me when I am gone. She doesn't cry or bother dad that much, but she looks forward to me and clings to me like a fevicol when I am back home.

#2, My dear husband (DH) is a good baby sitter. Although I had no doubts in it...but he really stepped up to the plate when the need arised. He tries his very best in keeping DD entertained when I am not home. I wonder why he didn't do that before?

#3, I didn't forget SAP (the software I work on) at all. Looks like once you have 15 yrs of experience in any field, you can remember the things even in your sleep :)

So, all in all it was a good week. I felt fresh, confident, productive, DD sick and happy again :)

I have no one but to thank my hubby for letting me go back and in some parts to DD for not cribbing...although I would love if she were little easy on that clinging part :)

Hey, why do we always want something more than what we get in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment