Thursday, November 25, 2010

Little muse

Most of my inspiration to write comes when I am lying down on the bed next to my little muse. There is something different I expereince. May be the calmness the touch of the little angel brings to my mind. Her breathing creates a wave of peaceful aura and the mind finds its best place it can be. Creative thoughts flow effortlessly and often I have to get up to just pen my thoughts. Sometimes the thoughts stick in my mind till I get up the next morning and that's how I often write....

I always had a passion for writing. I wrote many poems and quotes in my school days. Had a passion for reading and writing then. Slowly, as I grew up found less and less time to read and write apart from my school/college work. So, the passion was still there but was tucked inside somewhere deep in the brain.

Now after the birth of my daughter, suddenly the passion for writing got rekindled again. Often her beautiful smiles and innocent acts were the perfect muse. As someone once said, the birth of your child is the most amazing thing in ones life and the happiness you experience is out of this world. May be this happiness gets your right brain activated and that's how I find this passion coming back to me again......

Just have to say, I love this inspirations and the creative hours on the bed. And the joy that accompanies by just putting ones thoughts in ink cannot be explained in words....or could it be? Hmmm.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment